8

Meta knows Laurie. Laurie sells eggs. Meta hates planning. That's why he never travels. He used to. That's how he got here. Meta has a pet. It's made of GLASS. It's called Sandy. It's a rabbit. Meta collects more than just glass things. Meta also collects wires and wollen strings. In fact any kind of string. That's how he came across Laurie. 


Laurie is Meta's friend. He's come to visit. He says:


- I'm about to set off.


- Where are you going to? Anywhere exciting? I didn't know you'd be travelling. Never known you to! So where is it?


a silence crept up the place like a good old fart. Meta was not so fast lipped as dearest Laurie.


- Well. I'm pretty sure it's due south. I mean it's a descending destiny. I mean I had a vision. I say vision, but it was more like a dream, well, not really a dream... Ok... it's more like a picture in my mind you know? I know there's a highway close by. And it's near where I come from. And there is a gorge. With different levels. A river and a little beach where I settle at last. It could also be an abandoned mine, but that might drip too much.