9

There are in Meta's mind two important things. The baggage which he carries is not light. It is after all a mixture of collected fragments which he has always been willing to connect like dots in a plot. These are his own constructions of wool threads. Like he could see no more a way of being than to place a fragment in a place and resolve his own puzzle in the most natural fashion. Laurie sees him not so often and then rarely in his place. When she does though she trips on things that don't mean much.

- Meta!

She knows nothing of the surroundings and she does not try to make any sense of it. She continues through with her own speed. There is nothing like one's own speed.

Meta knows that in his baggage there are no more than two important things. One being an olive tree which he finds at the top of a cliff. This cliff is important because it allows him to fly. Well, he ties himself to the olive tree and makes his way down. Very very slowly. The other thing he needs is the rope...


- Alright Laurie, I'm off. The eggs were lovely... the coffee was... well it was really nice. So ah, I don't really have much else to say. Are you doing anything good for the weekend?

- Shed my skin... if all goes well I'll be done by Sunday and then I might just watch movies at home.

- Oh, ok.

- will you write or something?

- I've written most of it to be honest. Shall I just send you the manuscript? I don't really think it will deviate much from that...

- Come on Meta. This is sort of sudden. Can you not tell me how you are? But yeah, send me the manuscript. It will be a good way to keep you by, but not enough. I reckon you should call... or write. I might come meet you when I get the headspace from things...

- Ok ok. I'll do my best.